Monday, August 23, 2010

Now or Never

“ It’s now or never” Mr. Bolt , former Ambassador ,  said on FOX directing to Israel thoughts on attacking Iran. I disagree 100% with that comment he gave. He was referring that the Israeli Air force to attack the power plant that just opened by the Persian Gulf and began getting fuelled by the  Russians. Why you think I say I disagree? Well...


1. The Iranian Government is not negotiating, they would if they would be sure they would have bomb or have one currently , not saying they are not working to one. This bomb would serve as a buffer to the compromise.
2. The target Mr. Bolt and others say Israel to attack is a power plant which has no way in being a weapon plant for the bomb, until they switch it. Israel, if they want to attack, should attack the enrichment plants , because that is where the bomb is going to be made.
3. The last reason is that Sanctions and other talks are doing its toll on the Government and the people, there has been talks of a protest or a overthrow which I would not be surprised, in Iran. 


Let me say this, a Nuclear Iran is not only a threat to Israel but all the surrounding nations in the Middle East. And if I had major power in this event, I would not accept a nuclear Iran at this time. My solution is that Peace Talks and Sanctions continue because like everyone is seeing is that it is taking a toll on Iran. In addition, I would continue talks with China who gives the machinery and Russia who gives the fuel, to start to pull out and stop assisting them. This is  part of a solution that I would love the world to stick with rather than the USA , specially, having military action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks and continue to read!